Value Checking For Business
- Monthly Service Fee: No minimum balance ($100 minimum to open). No service charge. Includes 500 FREE total items processed [deposits, deposited items, ACH received (debits/credits), and checks] per statement cycle.
- Monthly Activity Fees: There is a 26¢ per item fee if more than 500 items per month
- Other Services:
- Unlimited 24-hour access to balances and account transfers on MetroLine telephone banking service
- Access to Visa/MasterCard Merchant Services Small Business Loans and Letters of Credit
- Online Banking Features:
- Unlimited 24-hour use of MetroNet Internet banking*
- FREE, unlimited Online Bill Pay
- Online check imaging - view or print images of your cleared checks.
- Download and print account statements from the past 90 days.
- Transfer funds between Metropolitan accounts.
- Issue stop payments on checks.
- Most advanced security system
- E-Statement available upon request for internet banking customers
- Other Benefits:
- Bank by telephone, mail, online or in any branch location.
- Free Metropolitan Business Debit card with no per-transaction fees at any Metropolitan ATM location (ATM business use limited to individuals and sole proprietorships only.)
- VISA® Rewards program also available to Business Debit Card customers with a nominal fee
- An economical business checking account for small business customers
Important information about procedures for opening a new account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money-laundering
activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify
and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What
this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name,
address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify
you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying