MetroCash Payroll Card
The MetroCash Card is a prepaid debit card that companies provide to employees who do not have bank accounts.
The concept is simple: Employers use direct deposit to load employee pay to the debit card for employees without checking accounts. The employee uses the card - just like automated teller machine (ATM) or debit card - to withdraw cash or to make purchases.
Benefits to Employer
Benefits to Employee
- Reduction in the number of checks you write
- Reduction in fraud potential – with fewer checks, there is less likelihood for checks to be stolen or forged
- Reduction in the expense associated with reconciling accounts
- Employee Benefit
- Elimination of trips to the bank to cash checks (no time spent standing in line)
- Elimination of lost or stolen paychecks
- Access to funds 24/7 at hundreds of thousands of ATMs
- MetroCash Card: Accepted anywhere you see the VISA logo